Keynote: The future of experimentation
Small video preview
From the #CH2023 Album by Baldower
Arjan – Web Analyst, feedback through our #CH2023 attendee survey:
First time I saw him, for me the best keynote of the weekend, because this subject is so spot on where I’m standing in my organisation and where I’m struggling with.
Questions asked by attendees through our #CH2023 app:
- Will CRO die?
- How do you survive doing CRO at a non native company?
- Why not simply focus on the companies that already get it and wait till the rest dies?
- At what point should companies care more about tech stack (in terms of experimentation)? Have you seen it be a competitive advantage?
- What are the methods to make hippo start having trust into the team working on ux experimentation?
- What do you mean by “Experimentation is a strategy, not a tactic”?
- What if the CEO is a blue person?
- How do I convince CRO colleagues to get out of the tower?
- What if a company says they are digital native but are not? Can you tell them this?