Keynote from our keynote pitch winner!
Small video preview
From the #CH2023 Album by Baldower
Daphne – Growth consultant, feedback through our #CH2023 attendee survey:
Well done for getting out there and speaking. Really enjoyed your talk and got me thinking about several things I hadn’t considered, e.g. SEO for landingpages.
Questions asked by attendees through our #CH2023 app:
- What are the top opportunities for collaboration between CRO and SEO?
- Whats the best stage do you think SEO and CRO should start collaborating?
- Would you create landingpages for relevant keywords because there is search volume, although you don’t sell the product/service yourself?
- Who was the client that saw no drop in sales when they turned off ads / what industry were they in?
- Do you have a SEO checklist before launching a A/B testing?
- Is there a prioritisation framework to prioritse cro agains seo features?
- What kind of input do you ask your SEO?
- How do you align tests for CRO with SEO tests with minimal loss of experimentation speed?
- Do you have an example where CRO and SEO working together was a success for you?
- What’s the the most important thing CRO can teach us seos
- This also aplies, and maybe more, with sea. If you have to choose, for a collab with seo or sea, who will you choose and why?
- How can resources be used more efficiently by combining CRO and SEO needs?
- Would you recommend for CRO’s to learn SEO fundamentals in order to be able to challenge (terrible) advice from SEO’s?
- What is the part where CRO’s can provide the most input for SEO’s?
- Collaboration between SEO & CRO is a start … but what about dev, customer service, email, etc.
- How are you positioning SEO & CRO? As separate services or as “Premium SEO with CRO as an embedded element?
- Do you think SEO or UX/CRO should be in the lead on the new navigation project