Keynote: Experimenting towards long covid recovery
Small video preview
From the #CH2023 Album by Baldower
Arnoud – CRO Specialist, feedback through our #CH2023 attendee survey:
Awesome talk by Simone. Very brave she shared such a personal story. It really touched and inspired me. Also, she is such a natural talent as a public speaker. Standing ovation said it all.
Questions asked by attendees through our #CH2023 app:
- Are there treatments you would advice others struggling with longcovid?
- How did you prepare for thus session? And are you going to take a toddler nap after this?
- What kind of activities in CRO activate your sympathetic system? Are there also activities that help you res-and-digest?
- In our fast moving world of Fomo: How did you keep your spirit up and stay positive, especially after your second setback of covid?
- Not a question just want to say so much respect for how you’ve handled this and keep experimenting. Thank you for sharing your story so openly.
- Do you have advice for business owners to help reintegrating long covid employees?
- What do you advise managers to support over thinkers?
- How did you track your experiments? Paper, app?
- How do you deal with colleagues/stakeholders who do not ‘believe’ in long-COVID and might be judgey?
- Looking at your work tasks, what was your main priority during a week? How did you work smarter not harder? (Thanks for sharing this story!)