20 Nov 2022
11:20 - 11:50
Keynote: Analytics in the Age of the Modern Data Stack
Ibrahim Elawadi – Global Director Digital Analytics @ Philips
1 minute video preview
Wouter – VP Marketing, feedback through our #CH2022 attendee survey:
Finally all the puzzle pieces in place.
This is the link to the live notes of Ibrahim his talk
Questions asked by attendees through our #CH2022 app:
- When working with GA4, what is, in your opinion the best stack. Which toolset / stack do you prefer?
- How do you see the role of the “Data Product Manager” in the ELT structure you suggest for increased business context?
- Do you think that attribution models belong to the past?
- What are your thoughts on less data made available with tracking being restricted through ITP etc, having less data to analyze?
- Is there a difference in need for datalake in small vs large companies?