23 Nov 2019
11:50 - 12:20
Keynote from our keynote pitch winner!
Lucia van den Brink (NL)
5 minute video summary
Arjan – Web Analyst, feedback through our #CH2019 attendee survey:
Rightfull winner and a great presentation, she really opened op to the audience about work and personal struggle.
Check the live notes of Lucia her talk
Questions asked by attendees through our #CH2019 app:
- Wow courageous test! Did you do it on 100 percent of the traffic!?!
- Why not do the homepage ‘visuals’ test on a page with less Traffic? Homepage is more visible for the organization, So more risks when the test fails?
- How many iterations do you run for an experiment? Maybe the hypothesis is still valuable but the implementation/ design could be improved.
- I can imagine nu.nl has a lot of mobile users. All your screenshots are desktop images. Is that just coincidence?
- What is the best advice you could give a starting CRO specialist?
- Great talk and a lot of respect for doing this! So I don’t give a F*CK about the questions, let’s have a standing ovation!
- Any more advice on convincing hippos on bold tests?
- What Is the best way to prioritize a list of ideas?
- Do you communicate with the editorial staff?
Become a keynote pitcher yourself at our next event!
Get yourself on our #CH2020 email list!
Or check out our full #CH2019 overview!