24 Nov 2019
10:10 - 10:55
Keynote: Friction – The Untapped Force That Can Be Your Most Powerful Advantage
5 minute video summary
Remco – Marketer, feedback through our #CH2019 attendee survey:
Great talk! I loved the inspiration and hands-on examples
Questions asked by attendees through our #CH2019 app:
- Ikea has a lot of loyal customers, however building up the furniture is a serious form of friction. Can friction also lead to loyalty?
- Maybe friction is sometimes good? To become a mortgage or a loan, people should know what kind of obligation they are in to?
- Can we use friction to save the planet?
- So what was a mixed case letter?
- Can friction increase the perception of value? Can friction increase motivation?
- If you need to ask online users for feedback, what’s the best moment in the user journey to get useful feedback that you can use to reduce Friction?
- How would you explain the succes of “playing hard to get”?
- We see friction, but the people who must fix it, they doesnt see it / dont see it as a problem. What’s your tip to get them in action?
- How would you automate collecting friction?>