#CH2023: Break-out sessions
Our break-out sessions are where attendees become speakers, and speakers become attendees. We are offering 8 different locations in the Opduin Hotel for break-out sessions. Time-slots are scheduled on Friday evening after dinner and time-slots on Saturday after lunch. Some rooms will be with scheduled content, and others will be unscheduled. Some rooms have a fixed format, and some rooms don’t. Time to participate or take the lead by putting your session up at the unconference board, once it opens after dinner on Friday or after lunch on Saturday.
- 1 room is reserved for presentations by the #CH2023 partners, where they will deep dive into their tools and services or share some of their exciting client stories (or do something else: partners will pitch their session before the break-out sessions).
- 1 room is reserved for presentations by the Keynote pitch participants who reached spot 2 (all of them besides the winner).
- 1 location is reserved for Lego serious play & maybe craft beers by Tibor & Alrik.
- 1 location will be set up for panel discussions on (to be) set topics between attendees, hosted by Charles.
- 4 locations will be reserved for whiteboard or unscheduled discussion sessions.
Yes, that’s 48 deep dive sessions; enjoy!
Founder & host of The Conference formerly known as Conversion Hotel