20 Nov 2021
09:10 - 09:40
Keynote: Moving fast, breaking things, and fixing them as quickly as possible
1 minute video preview
Karolina – CRO specialist, feedback through our #CH2021 attendee survey:
Won’t stop bothering my developers with feature toggles now, amazing content
Questions asked by attendees through our #CH2021 app:
- You present Toggles as something we should draw attention to towards development? But doesn’t development already know this method? And if so, why didn’t they tell us 🙂
- Booking.com is lucky to have a lot of traffic, where enough data can be gathered in a couple of sec. How to deal with this for sites that have less traffic?
- How fast is a circuit breaker set-up in detecting visual errors?
- Do you also not correct for using multiple metrics? Like holm bonferoni correction for instance
- How do you determine acceptable risk?
- Does it make sense to use toggles in smaller organizations?
- Is the circuit breaker a sort of QA on steroids?
- How did you convince your IT department to do all of this, because this could be shockingly different of what they’re used to?
- Can you implement a toggle and continuely change the code inside the toggle?