Keynote: How to get the most out of your analytics implementation
1 minute video preview
Stefano – CRO Specialist, feedback through our #CH2021 attendee survey:
Was very relevant for me to have a session about GA4, as we just started out with it and still trying to get the best out of it. I learned a lot from this session, and got inspired to use GA4 a lot more and learn more so I can become a specialist
Questions asked by attendees through our #CH2021 app:
- Why did you default GA4 while many features still had to be created?
- When do you think GA3 will be taken offline?
- What (user) research/data made Google decide it was a good idea to start moving from ga3 to ga4?
- Data driven Attribution: is there any chance Google provides the possibility to zoom in more detail into campaigns rather than channels?
- Is there a way to avoid data sampling in GA4?
- Can you modify historical data in the UI?
- Why did you choose to not make segmentation available in the main view of GA4?
- When and how would you start training ‘light users’ who are somewhat familiar with ga3 in using GA4?
- It seems that lots of 360-features become free in GA4. So what is the value of GA4 360?
- Is ga4 faster compared to UA?