21 Nov 2021
12:10 - 12:40
Keynote: Expanding experimentation in your organization
1 minute video preview
Karolina – CRO Specialist, feedback through our #CH2021 attendee survey:
This day just blew me off, these tips were such a great summary and eye opening.
Questions asked by attendees through our #CH2021 app:
- How do you integrate the Experimentation Mindset in the Marketing teams (the non IT team)????
- Could you give an example how you enabled product teams to integrate experimentation in their existing workflows?
- You’ve just started at Vista: what do you expect to be the biggest challenge to apply your story (embedded experimentation) at Vista? And how will you deal with it?
- What was the outcome of the unlimited leave experiment?
- On which dependent KPI was the HR pilot focussed?
- What departments should, in your opinion, definitely start experimenting and aren’t at the moment at most companies
- As a product manager experimentation, what KPIs do you monitor?
- How much of this works for smaller organizations?
- What is you experience with designers and cro/testing culture?