23 Nov 2019
20:45 - 21:30
Keynote: Authentic Intelligence
5 minute video summary
Ruben – E-Commerce Consultant, feedback through our #CH2019 attendee survey:
Very well structured talk. Definitely booking her for our next event.
Questions asked by attendees through our #CH2019 app:
- Hi Elke, i nowadays try to change paths. By just changing simple things. Like walking a walking round the other way. It helpt i think. Any other suggestions?
- Is what you describe also known as NLP?
- Hi Elke, What tips do you have for growth mindset people interacting with fixed mindset folks?
- When you change you patterns again and again, is there a chance your Brain is depleted earlier, and so you have less ‘brainpower’ for creative stuff?
- How can you recruit people with a growth mindset?
- Aren’t we trying to feed the chimp with CRO? What’s you’re opinion on this?
- A growth mindset is about saying yes to experiences outside our comfort zone, right? So how can we prevent stimulating the fixed mindset by feeding the human in you?
- If you want to kill this elephant, you need to start with that task early. What to do with meetings in the morning? Just skip them all?
- If you have to have 2 hrs of meetings a day ? When is the best time
- Wat does creativity do when your working on an open workflow
- What to do if those e-mail guys complain when you walk by instead of e-mailing?
- How do you create a culture of feedback? Is that the way to having a team of growth mindset people?
- When is it good to feed the chimp?
- You talk about changing your brain, but does free will exist?
- Does your theory explain why Kasparov stopped playing chess. He could not be the best anymore because the computer beat him on his game