Feb. 11: Unconference
One of the magic parts of the real-life Conversion Hotel event is the unconference part of the event. For a couple of hours on the first and the second day, we open up 10 different locations throughout the conference hotel for smaller and more in-depth sessions. From presentations to panel discussions, from round-table sessions to demo-sessions and fun activities. This is where the attendees become speakers.
In this virtual year of #CH2020 we scheduled the unconference sessions as 2 separate afternoon events (local European time) on February 11th and on June 24th. Each afternoon will have a lot of round table and network time and 3 rounds of unconference sessions.
Detailed Schedule of February 11th: (all times in CET, which is the Amsterdam / Berlin / Paris timezone)
- 2.00 pm start / login
- 2.15 pm [central] welcome session / explaining the topics
- 2.25 pm [decentral] roundtable sessions round 1
- 2.50 pm [central] break
- 3.00 pm [central] panel discussion: tips/tricks/knowhow of being an in-house marketer
- 3.25 pm [decentral] roundtable sessions round 2
- 3.50 pm [central] break
- 4.00 pm [central] presentation: 6 important lessons we learned during our first 100 experiments at Videoland
- 4.25 pm [decentral] roundtable sessions round 3
- 4.50 pm [central] quiz with prices & thank you
- 5.00 pm [decentral] after chat in the lobby
- 6.00 pm platform will close
The lobby has 8 round-tables with fixed topics:
- CRO culture
- Prioritization in optimization
- How to get the most value from all your research efforts?
- How to speed up your processes using automation
- Using data for CRO
- Dishwasher discussion & everything else that can be optimized
- Mental health survival tips during lock-down
The lobby is completed with tables 9 to 12 which are tables without a fixed topic.
Feel free to take your role as host of one of the 12 tables.
Enjoy this unconference afternoon!
Founder & host of The Conference formerly known as Conversion Hotel