#CH2021: Break-out sessions
Our break-out sessions is where attendees become speakers and speakers become attendees. We are offering 6 different locations in the Opduin Hotel for break-out sessions. There are 2 time-slots scheduled on Friday evening after dinner and 3 time-slots on Saturday after lunch. Some rooms will be with scheduled content, some rooms will be unscheduled. Some rooms have a fixed format, some rooms don’t. Time to participate and/or take the lead by putting your session at the unconference board once it opens after dinner on Friday or lunch on Saturday.
- 1 room for presentations from the #CH2021 partners, where they will deep dive in their tools and/or services or share some interesting client stories (or do something else: they will all pitch their session before the break-out sessions).
- 1 room for presentations of the Keynote pitch winners that reached spot 2 (all of them besides the winner)
- 1 room is reserved for the dishwasher competition. At the last live event there were a couple of unconference sessions and long evenings dedicated to theoretical discussions on the perfect way to fill a dishwasher. Now it’s time to show your optimizer skills for real.
- 1 location will be set up for panel discussions on (to be) set topics between attendees. These discussions will be guided and recorded by Guido Jansen, the founder and host of the CRO Café Podcast.
- 3 locations will be dedicated for white board and/or guided discussion sessions
Yes that is 35 deep dive sessions, enjoy!
Founder & host of The Conference formerly known as Conversion Hotel