Yuri van Geest – Exponential organizations
We are just optimizing the digital communication of companies – what about real scale? What is needed to be an exponential organization?
Scroll down to read the summary, watch the video and dowload the slides!
Summary Yuri van Geest
Bullet point summary by Theo van der Zee:
- The modern technology wave is similar to the change from analog to digital photography.
- Google DeepMind can look for patterns in all kinds of data such as text, photos, sound.
- Sentient can ask questions and answer them himself, imagine the future possibilities and implications.
- With block chain, for the first them ever, we are able to automate trust.
- Today we are creating robots that can create complex robots themselves.
- We move to a programmable, connected, decentralized, world of abundance.
- Because of abundance, it’s no longer about ownership, it’s about access.
- Software is eating the world, in all sectors.
- A company in China is already able to 3D print houses now.