22 Nov 2015
10:00 - 10:30
Talia Wolf – Emotional design
Talia loves emotions – and she puts them in her conversion focused designs. How to persuade the user?
Scroll down to read the summary, watch the video and dowload the slides!
Summary Talia Wolf
Bullet point summary by Theo van der Zee:
- We like to think that every decision in life has a reason to it; except we’re completely irrational.
- When we buy products, we’re basically buying better versions of ourselves, and keeps us buying.
- Behavioral research -> Strategic research -> Hypothesis -> Prioritize -> Design -> Launch -> QA -> Analysis.
- People don’t remember what they say, they remember how you made them feel.
- Most marketers just want to stand out, to their peers or managers.
- The problem is, you can’t really learn from A/B tests, or know what’s next.
- Conversion optimization is about the strategy, about knowledge.
- By testing you can learn about your customers and products.
- If you want to stand out: learn how you make your customer feel.
Slides Talia Wolf